WordPress is free open source software. What make it so special is the theme – it created the colours and the imagery. There are thousands to choose from. Most themes are quite rigid you get certain widths, backgrounds and colours; it requires detailed coding knowledge to change them. Another problem is support and updates with themes. Dynamic has changed all this. It’s ideal for WordPress beginners and experts alike.
- Rock solid coding
- Hundreds of easy to change settings.
- Incredibly easy to alter CSS.
- In built SEO (including unique tag and category enhancements)
- The ability to set different designs to different pages.
- Custom hooks (you can put anything anywhere)
- Total widget flexibility
- Design backups
- Great support for custom post types
Example 1: www.clarke-energy.com
We were given a pdf of what the website needed to look like from a leading design agency. I ask myself, how could I use WordPress to build this design with pixel precision? The only answer was the Dynamic theme. The themes ability to control every aspect of the design (like putting together a jigsaw puzzle) made the task of replicating the brief achievable. Dynamic was able to support:
- A 700 page corporate website for a £250 million turnover company
- An Infusionsoft customised membership system.
- Professional translation (into French)
Other Dynamic Theme examples: